A man went to his doctor and says,"I dont think my wife's hearing is as good as it used to be.What should I do?"Try this test to find out for sure,says the doctor.When your wife is in the kitchen doing dishes,stand 15ft behind her and ask her a question.If she doesn't respond, keep moving closer asking the same question until she hears you.The man goes home and sees the wife preparing dinner.He stands 15ft behind her and says,"what's for dinner honey?"he gets no response,so he moves 10ft behind her and asks again.Still no response.He moves 5ft still no response.Finally he stands directly behind her and says,"honey whats for dinner?".She replies,For the fourth time I said rice and chicken.....lol....
An Asian species of flowering plants in the mulberry family known as the common fig or just the fig. Native to the Middle East and western Asia, it has been sought out and cultivated since ancient times and is now widely grown throughout the temperate world both for its fruits and as an ornamental plant. Figs are good sources of energy, carbohydrates, protein, vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 etc, minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium and manganese.
Comments
Post a Comment