Skip to main content

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE......

I realized that this cigarette addiction was really defeating me, but I couldn’t control it. I lived for cigarette and imagined dying with a cigarette. But just one day I took a bold decision to quit smoking after losing my property and my only daughter due to a house fire which started with my careless cigarette smoking. It was very horrible and I don’t want to talk about it. I wish to turn back the hands of time and save my innocent baby. But it’s too late now for me but not for you. I hope my experience help you change. Life is too short and it seems such a waste to pay a cigarette company to kill you slowly. Get assistance from a clinical psychologist and you will go through quitting successfully.
                                                                                                                                Simon writes…..

#www.lifefrom30.blogspot.com#hypertensionawareness#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIG

An Asian species of flowering plants in the mulberry family known as the common fig or just the fig. Native to the Middle East and western Asia, it has been sought out and cultivated since ancient times and is now widely grown throughout the temperate world both for its fruits and as an ornamental plant. Figs are good sources of energy, carbohydrates, protein, vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 etc, minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium and manganese.

DON'T MISS THE SHOW TODAY

It is going to be educative and interesting on LIGHT TV today at 11am,when staff from LIFE FROM 30 educate the people of Ghana on Pregnancy Induced Hypertension and  the secrets behind LIFE FROM 30 Organization. Don't miss antenatal clinic when pregnant. Remember to monitor your blood pressure readings before and after pregnancy.Take control of your life. You are too young to die at your age. #lifefrom30hypertensionawarenessgroup#