Skip to main content

IT WAS QUITE SILLY! BUT MY WIFE HELPED ME OUT.....

"It is my life,I can live how I want and die how I want.If it's salt that will kill me then so be it but stop controlling my life.I am the head of the house!" I said..
Julie,my wife looked at me silently and turned away.She refused to talk to me since that statement.No hugs,no kisses and no sex.And it has been going on for one week.
I was diagnosed of hypertension three months ago and was told to reduce my salt intake.That was a big blow to me because I love salty foods.Be it salted pork,salted fish,salted sausage,name it.Salt had to be on my hand at my dining table.So when the doctor said I have to give up this delicious taste,I did not like the idea.My wife however heeded to the advice and stopped putting salt in my food.I tolerated it at first but after the third day I couldn't contain it anymore.I bought a salt myself and kept adding it to my meals secretly till I was caught by wife.Hence the above argument,leading to the cold shoulder.
Now reader,If you were in my shoes,will you give up your happy marriage or give up your salt?Well I dont know for you but Idecided to give up salt.I love my wife so much and she has shown me indirectly how important I am to her.I say NO! TO SALT now and  thank my wife.I love you....
                                                                                                                                        Ato writes....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTH BENEFITS OF HWENTIA

Hwentia has a wide range of biological and anti microbial activities. It is used for the treatment of cough, convulsions, inflammations, high blood pressure, asthma, cancer, rheumatism, dysentery, constipation, epilepsy, dermatosis, headache etc and these are attributed to the wide variety of secondary metabolites in its plant. It gives a good flavoring to soup, stews and even porridges. It can be crushed, grounded or used in whole and removed from foods after cooking and about to be served.

EFFECTS OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ON THE EYE.

Tiny delicate blood vessels supply blood to your eyes. Like other vessels, they too can be damaged by high blood pressure. High blood pressure can damage the vessels supplying blood to your retina, causing retinopathy. This condition can lead to bleeding in the eye, blurred vision and complete loss of vision. If you also have both diabetes and high blood pressure you are at an even greater risk.  Monitor your blood pressure today.