Skip to main content

THE SURPRISE AFTER DELIVERY.


Most a times when people share their experiences here,you may think they are not real till it happens to you.
I am Ghanaian but lives outside the country with my family.I saw a story on your page about a young lady who had Pregnancy induced hypertension and it was really touching. I then realised from the comments that,most people may fall victims to what i experienced. Hence the need share my story in order to save lives too.
My blood pressure was normal throughout pregnancy and a had a safe delivery too.But  the whole game changed after delivery when I started having a high blood pressure(above 140/90mmHg).In fact,I didn't understand this whole concept but to comply to the treatment prescribed by my doctor.I felt so sad because I got to know a lot of myths  about hypertension. But the story changed when I saw the stories of young people living with hypertension on your page and how they managed it.Then I started exercising, watching my diet, taking my medication religiously and checking my blood pressure regularly.It will surprise you that my blood pressure is now below 130/90mmHg and will be seeing my doctor next week .I am very happy and grateful to God for saving my life through your page.God bless the life from 30 team and all those who have shared their story. Sharing your story today can save a life tomorrow.
 #lifefrom30hypertensionawarenessgroup#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTH BENEFITS OF HWENTIA

Hwentia has a wide range of biological and anti microbial activities. It is used for the treatment of cough, convulsions, inflammations, high blood pressure, asthma, cancer, rheumatism, dysentery, constipation, epilepsy, dermatosis, headache etc and these are attributed to the wide variety of secondary metabolites in its plant. It gives a good flavoring to soup, stews and even porridges. It can be crushed, grounded or used in whole and removed from foods after cooking and about to be served.

EFFECTS OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ON THE EYE.

Tiny delicate blood vessels supply blood to your eyes. Like other vessels, they too can be damaged by high blood pressure. High blood pressure can damage the vessels supplying blood to your retina, causing retinopathy. This condition can lead to bleeding in the eye, blurred vision and complete loss of vision. If you also have both diabetes and high blood pressure you are at an even greater risk.  Monitor your blood pressure today.